Wednesday 2 February 2011

Methods of capture

Methods of capture
Hand drawings
I will be using my own creative style to recreate the characters of Disney
A3 scanner
Using the A3 scanner to scan them in to my computer save them to local D drive
Audio and sound
I will be downloading the sounds of the characters and magical noise’s to my website design when your click on another link on the website
Photoshop
Photoshop will be used to help me edit the characters and change their colours of outfits and shall be bitmap drawings
Characters
I will be using Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Pluto and Daisy
Materials used
I will be using A4 paper white, HB pencil for the outlines of the characters, B4 or B3 for the shading.
I will also be using flash to make buttons for my website to go to different pages of my site, 

No comments:

Post a Comment