Monday 7 February 2011

Egg drop

The task was to design a protection for an egg to drop some suiten height we only had masking tape and straws, My team design was wrapping straws and masking tape around the egg and then we added the inner ring of cardboard of the masking tape around the layers of masking tape. After trying it every one's egg bounced and sounded broken then after we had finished the experiment we unwrapped them and every one's was broken,

This is my team egg before we put this dropping to the test, and after we had finished discussing this theory, that we came up with, we done one sketch of what we were going to do and mainly discuss it as a group effort to try and get this idea to work. I reckon it did until the third or fourth time then it was broken.

I would modify in my design I would of change the entire design to protect the egg instead of careless effort which sort of worked

The group of people I worked with was brilliant they had a lot of ideas no disagreements at all, It was a better group than what I had last time.

1 comment: