Monday 8 November 2010

interactive comics with use of traditional

I discovered different's types of interactive comics on the inter web some using traditional uses so using your cursor to turn over the page to read on, when I was exploring this method I thought it was a lot simpler than doing the modern interactive way when i had to interact with the comic playing the main character and finding how done the crime that was hotel then colours in hotel was every basic black, white and red, the same with the other interactive comic I explored into, I thought the better one would be the traditional one because it is what i grew up with paper based reading not interactive, I think it was a really good idea but at the same time not i like the newer way because every one can access the internet, instead of buying a book and reading once then it's left laying around gathering dust, It's saving the planet so they aren't cutting down trees and they are using a lot more power source instead so it's a debate on how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment