Tuesday 19 October 2010

Vodka texture on 3D max





 
We have experimented with a word,  I chosen vodka  because it was catchy to see like that and different use text tool typed in one letter V, Then copy and paste it right click move then moved it  went back to text tool change the second v to an O and the same again for D, K, and A, 
I then messed around with the spotlight to see how it would look at different angles but I found the correct one by rotating the word so I could see it from bird eye view then checked it out then it would be better for the shadow behind the word, and created a master piece with the word vodka.
I'm really impressed how it came with out with images of vodka labels i took off of Google to put on to the letters, 
My best piece of work so far =]

No comments:

Post a Comment