Wednesday 13 October 2010

Personal ID

Using black and white Typography using a part of my personal ID of my self to show who i am and my personal interest are, We are using our name and D.O.B in our A3 poster of our ID we shall be using camera and illustration and scanning images and styles and types of text
i will exploring different things for this piece of work Type, Image, Layout, Size, Texture, Types Manipulation, Photgraphy in this piece of work to explore different options to create the perfect piece.


The A3  has to be 420cm by 29.7 150 res

i have used some of the tools i have previously used in the past to create my date of birth and my name i messed about with paint brush and the settings and smudge tool to create my name and edit up my D.O.B edited my smaller name and D.O.B for a bigger and more excitting texts and its the similar style of text to the high top (trainer)

1 comment:

  1. I like how the shoe stands out from the rest of the image! :D

    ReplyDelete