Wednesday 12 January 2011

website propsal

my website is based around Disney and his work of his characters i will be hand drawing my work using vector via flash, colouring the charcters via photo shop/ illustration for colouring my characters scanning them in via the scanner, front will be hand drawn and audio i will be using magical noise or the charcters voices (if possible)

Reasons why im basing my work around Disney and Walt Disney is because he was one of the creators of the 1900's for inspiration to all, creating sketches of Mickey Mouse in his boat sailing downt the river,
i will creating my own sketches of the characters Walt Disney has used but creating my own, saving copy right, I will be writting a letter to Disney store in Plymouth to see if i could link my website to theirs to my website

No comments:

Post a Comment